Please read the original document by clicking on this link.
Redevelopment of St Pancras Community Centre (30 Camden Street) and 62-72 Plender Street
Camden Council is consulting on proposals to:
• build a brand new community centre at 62-72 Plender Street to replace St Pancras Community Centre at 30 Camden Street and St Martin’s Community Centre at 43 Carol Street
• redevelop the 30 Camden Street site for 100% affordable housing
• redevelop the shop units at 62-72 Plender Street, including the GP surgery. The GP surgery will be re-provided
Together these proposals make up the St Pancras Community Centre redevelopment project.
The aims of the project are to:
• relocate St Pancras Community Centre (30 Camden Street) and St Martin’s Community Centre (43 Carol Street) to a brand new community facility on Plender Street. The new centre will enable the delivery of improved services which will meet the community’s needs
• ensure that there is minimum impact on the GP’s services for the duration of the project
• develop additional housing above the new community centre on Plender Street and on the site of the current garages that front Bayham Place
• redevelop 30 Camden Street for 100% affordable housing
• redevelop the garages at 30 Camden Street to enable more affordable housing and new open space
We would like to know your views about these proposals. We will be organising a public meeting later on in the autumn and you will have a further chance to have your say.
Please fill in the questionnaire overleaf or visit camden.gov.uk/ stpancrascc by Monday 15 August 2011.
We will send you a letter to let you know the date of the public meeting in the autumn.
If you would like further information about these proposals you can contact:
Fiona Mckeith (senior area review surveyor) on 020 7974 1547 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Consultation Report On Redevelopment Proposals for 30 Camden Street and 67-72 Plender Street
– St Pancras and Somers Town Area Action Group
– Information About The Redevelopment of the St. Pancras Community Centre