We will try to gather all the Camden relevant news about the London Riots.
Read more below.
1) 08-08-2011 at 22:00 A group of approximately 30 youths gathered outside the Goldthorpe building yesterday, 08th August 2011, at 22:00. They split in two groups and left. One group went towards the Pratt Street and the other towards Bayham Street.
2) 08-08-2011 – British Rail information:
“As the riots in London continue to develop, in the last few minutes, Camden Town and Ealing Broadway stations have been closed.
As bus services are also disrupted in these areas, passengers are advised not to travel unless your journey is essential.”
3) 09-08-2011 at 02:30am Two youths changed clothes outside one of the flats in Goldthorpe at around 02:30am and they left towards Bayham Street.
4) 09-08-2011 – Evening Standard
5) 09-08-2011 – Camden New Journal Website
6) 09-08-2011 – BlottR
7) 09-08-2011 at 10:00am – Residents reported damages on some High Street shops as well as inside the Camden Lock Market. Damages also reported on the Stables Market.
The following images have been taken from the following link:
THE FOLLOWING DRAMATIC PICTURES WERE CAPTURED IN CHALK FARM ROAD AND CAMDEN TOWN LAST NIGHT BY PHOTOGRAPHER DAVID GOULD. ALL PICTURES COPYRIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER DAVID GOULD. SEE HIS WORK AND CONTACT HIM HERE: WWW.DAVIDMAGOULD.COM