We informed today that the current cost for the first components that the Camden council ordered is £10,820.00 On top of this the Camden Council will pay £6,000 for labour cost. This does not include the NEW PLANT!!!Please read the details below:
Housing and adult social care
London Borough of Camden
38-50 Bidborough Street
London WC1H 9DB
Tel: 020 7974 4372
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax 6472
Date: 08 March 2012
Our Reference: 7620361
Enquiries to: Peter Williams
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information, received on 17 February 2012. You requested:
In the last few weeks the Curnock Estate has experienced loss of hot water and pressure. The Housing repairs team ordered some components in order to fix the problem. Amongst other they ordered and installed the following:
1) New valves
2) New boiler thermostats
3) New actuators
4) any other parts
I would like to know the following for all components ordered:
1) the cost of those components,
The cost of the components is £10820.00.
2) the manufacturer
The manufactures of the valves and actuators are Siemens and Danfoss.
3) the supplier,
The suppliers are AES energy for valves and actuators, and Wolseley for the boiler thermostats.
4) the model numbers,
The model numbers are: AME 85, AME 86, VKF41 and VXG41
5) the quantities,
The quantities ordered are: 3 x BEVs, 3x actuators, 3 x butterfly valves 2 x actuators for PHEs 3 x boiler thermostats.
6) the Life span of those parts according to the manufacturer, etc
With effective maintenance the life span of the parts will be equal to the lifespan of the plant (20-25 years).
7) Any other costs
The costs for labour will be £6000.00.
We hope that the information is useful to you.
1) No Hot Water on the Estate (3 Days) – REF: 1287090/1, 1287224/1 and 1287143
2) Hot Water Temperature Log
3) We are not alone in suffering – No Hot Water or Heating at the Holly Lodge Estate
4) Hot Water Problems on the Curnock Estate
3) Official Complaint Against Mr Wheatman (Interim Team Leader M&E Repairs and Improvements)
5) Offical Complaint about Low Hot Water Temperatures
6) Ongoing Low Hot Water Temperatures
7) More Boiler Failures due to Lack of Maintenance
8) Hot Water Issues will be hopefully fixed by 12th April 2012
9) A New Plant Has Been Ordered!!
10) Cost Of The First Components Plus Labour Cost
11) The Temperature within one minute of opening the outlet should be 50º C
12) Works Have Started But ONLY Few Have Been Informed