|The following letter was sent to the residents of the Curnock Street Estate. The original document can be found on this link.|
Housing Services East
24 St Pauls Crescent
London NW1 9XL
E-mail Addresses: Shanty.firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Monday, 31 December 2012
Our Reference: HASC / KT
Enquiries to: Shanty Steffan
Direct Line: 07775032182
As you may be aware there are issues on this estate concerning rodents.
After consultation with Environmental Health and Pest Control we wish to implement the following solutions to address this issue:
• Placing dustbins with lids instead of using just bags in bin rooms.
• Closure of one bin room and replacing with a Euro bin outside.
• Baiting of areas.
• Removal of food recycle bins to outskirt of the estate as currently they are continually being misused.
• Clearance of droppings of fruit trees by Veola estate sweeper.
• Deep Cleans of all bin rooms.
• Electrical rodent repellent plugs fitted in bin rooms.
• Sealing all holes to stop access to rodents from garage area.
• Garage areas cleared of rubbish and monitored regularly.
Your actions of using the bin rooms correctly, in placing rubbish bagged in bins and using all recycling bins appropriately would be beneficial to you all.
Bin collections are Monday and Thursday mornings. Your cooperation in this will be greatly appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to discuss any of the above. Kind regards
On Site Supervisor
Kentish Town & Cantelowes Ward
Mobile Number: 07775032182