Today all the dry leaves were collected and put on white plastic bags inside the playground behind the Mexborough building. Some people took one of those bags, inserted some fireworks inside them and put them on fire.
At 18:39 a resident called the fire brigade which arrived within a few minutes and the fire was distinguished quickly.
A blonde woman who was not a resident on the estate argued with the residents because in her opinion estate residents wasted tax payers money. In her opinion someone had to go close the fireworks with a bucket of water and distinguish the fire. Will that be safe?