To all residents of Curnock Street estate
The Council and police have recently received reports of an increase in anti-social behaviour in and around the estate. This includes groups gathering in and around blocks, misuse of drugs, and noise nuisance.
Council patrolling services will be targeting the area over the next two weeks and the police have been carrying out patrols but we would like to encourage residents to report any concerns as soon as possible.
- Please report any incidents you witness. If you report an incident to the Police or Housing Security whilst it is happening we are more likely to be able to identify those involved and to take action. The Housing Patrol operates every evening between 6pm and 2am.
- Residents have a responsibility to make sure that they and members of their household do not cause nuisance or harassment, which includes admitting unauthorised visitors to your block.
Reporting antisocial behaviour – You can make a Difference – Any information will be treated as confidential and can be provided anonymously
- To report an incident to the Police, call 999 in emergencies or 101 for non-emergencies
- The Police Safer Neighbourhood Team can be contacted on 020 8721 2810 or StPancras.SomersTown.SNT@met.pnn.police.uk (not 24 hours)
- To anonymously report crime call Crime Stoppers on 0800 555111
- To report incidents of anti-social behaviour to the Council (including the CCTV Hub and Housing Security and Parks Patrol) please call 020 7974 4444
Other services you may find helpful
- If you have been affected by a dog related incident please contact the Dog Hub at hub@btopenworld .com or visit by visiting www.thedoghub.co.uk
- Camden Safety Net the Independent Domestic & Sexual Violence Advisory Service offers information, support and practical safety interventions to people experiencing domestic and/or sexual abuse and can be contacted on 020 7974 2526
- To report rough sleeping and other street activity including begging or street drinking please call 0808 800 0005
- ASB Support offer practical and emotional support to those affected by Anti-Social Behaviour and can be contacted on 020 7506 3224 or Camden.email@example.com
Thank you – Camden Community Safety Partnership