What kind of works will take place?
The installation of replacement windows, balcony screens, external doors to bin room, garden fences entrance doors and door entry/security system to blocks as the Curnock Street Estate, as shown by drawing numbers LBB0144/001, LBB0144/002, LBB/0144/003, LBB0144/004 & LBB/0144/005.
Outline Scope Of Works – All Blocks
1. Windows and entrance doors: Replace existing metal framed windows and entrance doors with new double glazed windows.
2. Replace glass panels to balconies: Remove existing georgian wired glass panels and metal frames below the handrails and replace with aluminium frames and steel infil panels.
3. Replacing glass rear garden dividers: Remove and replace existing georgian wired glass rear garden dividers with perforated metal screen to match those installed to the balustrading.
4. Decorations: Decorate the stairwells using a fire resisting, low maintenance, graffiti repellent coating. Also decorating any previously painted surfaces such as the columns and soffits.
5. Replace doors to bin rooms: Replace existing timber louvred doors to rear of bin rooms with powder coated aluminium.
6. Concrete and masonry repairs: Carry out repairs to the concrete and brickwork elements and re-pointing where necessary, following investigation by by specialist consultants.
7. Door Entry Security System: Install to blocks where no system exists.
8. Environmental and Security Works: Paving , landscaping fencing and other security work.
Works apply only to the following blocks: Barnbrough, Conisbrough, Goldthorpe, Hickleton, Mexborough, Ravenscar, Trimdon, The Marr
02-10-2007 – Front doors belong to leaseholders Part 2
02-10-2007 – Front doors belong to leaseholders
24-09-2007 – Camden Council refuses to repair broken letterboxes
21-06-2002 – Seaction 20 Notice – External Repairs and Decorations
30-11-2000 – Capital Programme 2001- 2003 – Consultation Meeting