This is service is not associated with the council or has any connection with the council. It runs by residents on the estate and it does not provide any guarantee.
The system operates on the following way:
STEP 1: Resident reports an issue on our online system by clicking on the OPEN NEW TICKET button.
STEP 2: Resident receives a unique tracking number by email.
STEP 3: We try to find an answer to this issue with the council. As soon as we have an update we update the system.
STEP 4: Resident uses his tracking number and email address to see the update on this link.
STEP 5: When the issue is resolved the ticket will be closed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this service please let us know via the contact form of this website.
1. This service is running by residents on the estate.
2. This service does not have any connection with the council.
3. There is no any guarantee that the council will reply but we will try for a response within a reasonable time.
4. If something is urgent or in case of emergency please report to the relevant authorities (i.e. police, fire brigate, etc).
5. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, ADMINISTRATORS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM USING THIS SERVICE.