Welcome to the Curnock Estate’s website (“Website”).
IMPORTANT NOTE: This website has been created by Curnock Street Estate residents for the residents and it does not have any connection with Curnock TRA or Camden Council or their representatives.
Before you begin using the site, you must read and agree to these Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) and the following terms and conditions and policies, including any future amendments (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. The site administrators (“Administrators”) may, in their sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you may not use the Curnock Estate service. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
1) Description of Service: This Website is a web publishing service (the “Service”). You will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure. You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. The Administrators disclaim all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service or any other client software. The Administrators also reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Service. The Administrators reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
2) Proper Use: You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Service, for any posts you make and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Administrators do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any communications posted via the Service or endorse any opinions expressed via the Service. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted via the Service will be at your own risk.
3) You agree not to post any material that is copyrighted unless (a) you are the copyright owner, (b) have the express, written permission of the copyright owner to post the copyrighted material, or (c) are reasonably sure that the use of any copyrighted material conforms to the doctrine of â€œfair use.
4) You agree not to post advertisements, solicitations and/or market and/or promote any business or commercial interest, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
5) You agree not to post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or information.
6) You acknowledge that any reliance on material, content and/or links posted by other parties will be at your own risk. You assume full legal responsibility and liability for all actions arising from your posts.
7)Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, ADMINISTRATORS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE ADMINISTRATORS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
8) GDPR Compliance
When you register for an account the website will keep a record of your Full Name, email address, telephone number, address, tenancy and tracking. This is necessary in order to verify who you are and subsequently allow access to the restricted content such as meeting notes that are relevant only to people who live on the estate. The tenancy information will be used in order to make sure that all residents are equally represented on the site as well as make the news and information more relevant.
If you would like to receive our newsletter you will have to Opt In by completing the necessary form.
Your data is only visible to Curnock Street Estate editor and they will not shared with any other third party.
We will keep your data as long as you need to have access to the website. If you would like us to remove your details please login and delete your account or let us know by email. By deleting your account you will also loose access to the restricted content of this website.