All Residents, Central Heating, Communal Services

Fire inside the boiler room

This evening there was a fire inside the boiler room. The firemen told us that there was a problem with the industrial fuses which were inside a wooden fuse box. That wooden fuse box caught fire which led to a temporally power failure for most of the Curnock Estate flats.

The power failure lasted for 5 minutes. Unfortunately the hot water and the central heating were affected from that incident. More information soon.

Comments are closed.