To residents of the Curnock estate
Following reports of Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour on the Curnock estate, the Police and the Council will be holding a Community Event on your estate.
We will be out and about on the estate on Tuesday 18th August between 6-8pm and want to talk to YOU about your experiences of Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour and how we can work together to reduce this and the impact it is having on you and your community.
Please take this opportunity to talk to us about any concerns that you may have. In addition to being a presence on the estate – officers will also be located at the Tenant and Resident Association room at The Marr- so please come along.
If you cannot attend this event but wish to talk to someone about crime and anti-social behaviour in your area, please contact the Safer Neighbourhood Team or Camden’s Community Safety service on the numbers below.
Reporting antisocial behaviour-You can make a Difference
• Call 999 to report a crime that is taking place or about to take place
• The police number for non-emergencies is 101 (24 hours)
• The Police Safer Neighbourhood Team can be contacted on 020 8721 2810 or email StPancras.SomersTown.SNT@met.pnn.police.uk
• Crime Stoppers – anonymous crime reporting – 0800 555111
• Housing Security and Parks Patrol (including CCTV) – operates every day and can witness activity, intervene, or contact the police and report back to the Housing Officer on 020 7974 4444
• Community Safety (including Community Wardens, Community Interventions and Community Audit) to report issues around antisocial behaviour on 020 7974 4444
• If you have been affected by a dog related incident please contact the Dog Hub by emailing the firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find out more about the Dog Hub services by visiting www.thedoghub.co.uk
• Become a Safety Views volunteer and get your views heard – call 020 7383 0000 or email email@example.com
• Camden Safety Net the Independent Domestic & Sexual Violence Advisory Service -020 7974 2526, operates 9am- 5pm weekdays offers information, support and practical safety interventions to people experiencing domestic and/or sexual abuse
• To report rough sleeping and other street activity including begging or street drinking please call 0808 8000005 or download the reporting App by visiting www.camdensst.com
• Camden Town District Housing Office on 020 7974 4444 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
Thank you – Camden Community Safety Partnership