What is an IRS System?
An IRS system stand for integrated receiving system. An IRS system is the means for satellite, TV aerial and Radio aerial signals to be passed to multiple points.
A Communal aerial and satellite IRS System is often the most flexible type of system to use for communal aerial and satellite systems and empowers the end user to choose what they wish to watch or listen to.
It provides the ‘means’ to be able to receive all of these signals. Only the means. For example, if a tenant wanted to receive Sky digital, then they would need to subscribe to Sky themselves and get a Sky Digital box also themselves.
The signals will be present for the tenant to connect up to, without the need to go on to the roof.
For more information about the proposed works, please read the following documents and stories.
– LETTER: – Work to install your new digital television service
– FAQ: IRS FAQs October 2009
– REPORT: Item 08 Investing in Camdens Homes Year 2 and 3 Decent Homes Schemes
– REPORT: Item 07 Integrated Reception Systems HASC 2008 28 – Executive Member for Homes & Housing Strategy
– Section 20B Notice for the IRS
– Replacement Communal TV Aerial And Sky Digital Distribution System
– IRS Installation
– Meeting With Camden Council, Lakehouse and CustomTV
– Integrated reception system – Meet the Contractor Invitation
– Custom TV: Invalid E-mail Address & Non Working Website
– A Small Fortune For Every Extra IRS Socket
– IRS Extra Sockets, Lakeghouse and A Sub Contractor
– IRS Cost, Two Consultations & Extra Sockets
– IRS Extra Information About Socket Connections, Installation, etc
– IRS Installation Started Without Answers to Residents Questions
– Is the £550 IRS charge a good deal for the Leaseholders?
– Extra Information (Specs, FAQ, etc) About IRS and Associated Works
– NOTICE OF INTENT: Integrated Reception Systems and Associated Works