This website has been created by Curnock Street Estate residents for the residents and it does not have any connection with Curnock Street TRA or Camden Council or their representatives.
The posts and opinions expressed on this blog and this website are residents’ personal opinions. The posts and opinions do not represent (nor are they intended to represent) the positions, opinions or policies of other official bodies (Camden Council, Curnock Street TRA) or any other company or person. The comments on this site are moderated, but even so the opinions expressed in those comments are not necessarily shared by the site’s editors.
The site has developed as a resource that any individual can freely access for information related to the estate.:
- Council tax bills: https://curnockstreetestate.com/bills/council-tax/
- Service Charges: https://curnockstreetestate.com/bills/service-charges/
- Major Works for the last 10 years: https://curnockstreetestate.com/major-works/
- All notices and letters relevant to leaseholders: https://curnockstreetestate.com/category/notices/
- All Insurance statements and information: https://curnockstreetestate.com/category/insurances/
- History of the estate – old photos: https://curnockstreetestate.com/tag/memory-lane/
- and much more