The SCCI Installation Team came to Goldthorpe and started to install the sockets out of the scheduled period as per their letter.
They also did not follow the Installation Procedures which the Camden Council document: SPECIFICATION FOR A NINE WIRE IRS, because:
1) They did not connect the AV equipment to the new system,
2) They did not demonstrate that the new system is working,
3) Tests run by some residents show errors on some frequencies,
4) They provided a socket without explanation of what is what. For instance, the socket has four connections: SAT, Return, TV and Radio. What is the purpose of the return connection? Which satellites can we view?
5) No documents have been signed after the installation.
More to follow…