The following newsletter was sent to the residents of the Curnock Street Estate. The original documents can be found on this link.
To all residents of the Curnock Street Estate
This letter is being sent to all residents of the Curnock Street Estate
• The Community Safety Service has recently received complaints that groups of young people have been congregating on the estate smoking, drinking and causing a disturbance. It has also been reported that some residents are letting strangers into the estate blocks.
• Tenants and leaseholders have a responsibility to make sure that they or anyone else living in or visiting their household or property do not do anything which causes nuisance, harassment or annoyance to anyone else. If you engage in criminal or anti-social behaviour the Council can take action against you.
• Please do not let people into the blocks unless you are certain they have good reason to be there. All Council officers carry identification and will show it to you on request.
Reporting antisocial behaviour – You can make a Difference
Information will be treated as confidential and can be provided anonymously.
• Call 999 to report a crime that is taking place or about to take place
• The police number for non-emergencies is 101 (24 hours)
• The Police Safer Neighbourhood Team can be contacted on 020 8721 2810 or email StPancras.Somerstown.SNT@met.police.uk
• Housing Security and Parks Patrol (including monitoring CCTV) – operates every day and can witness activity, intervene, or contact the police and report back to the housing Estate Officer on 020 7974 4444.
• Community Safety (including Community Wardens, Community Interventions and Community Audit) on 020 7974 4444
• Become a Community Auditor to report Anti-Social Behaviour, address crime-related safety issues and get your views heard – 020 7974 4444
• Camden Town District Housing Office on 020 7974 4444 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email email@example.com.
Camden Community Safety Partnership
To learn more about how we are working to make your community safer, please visit www.camdensafe.org
Community safety services
Camden town hall extension
London WC1H 8NJ
Telephone: 020 7974 4444
Fax: 020 7974 4374