|On the 14th October 2013 the lift refurbishment works will start on the Mexborough building. Thw works will take between 14-21 weeks to complete.
North Regional Office
211 Arlington Road
London NW1 7HD
Site Office Tel: 0207 794 7831 or 0800 980 2592
RE: Resident Introduction to the Project
We have been appointed by London Borough of Camden as Principal Contractor for the forthcoming contract of improvement works. The scope of programmed work consists of the following:
1) Refurbishment works to lift – this will include the renewal of lift and operating mechanisms
2) New Electrical Lift Supplies and distribution board – power supply to the lifts will be interrupted but all other supplies will remain fully working.
3) Decoration works to lift surround – making good and painting to all areas that have been disturbed.
Throughout the duration of this 16 week to 21 weeks project, the following will apply:
– Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm
– All site operatives will carry Lakehouse identification (should you be in doubt of the validity of any identification, please refuse access and refer the matter to the site management team)
– There will be a permanent site manager Ron Macgregor, contactable on 07979 011 981 who will be based in our site office, located on the adjacent to Swallowfield on Regents Park Estate.
Lift replacement works are due to start on October 14th 2013
If you have any queries the work please direct them to Resident Liaison Officer, Ray Davis, who will be contacting you during the next few weeks to carry out a resident profile.