Insurances, Leaseholders

Need to make an insurance claim?

If you need to make a building insurance claim, you must report the incident to your insurer within 90 days – they won’t accept the claim outside of 90 days.

If you need to make a claim, contact:

• National Insurance and Guarantee Corporation (NIG) on 0800 051 0233, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

• Woodgate and Clark (loss adjuster) when NIG is closed on 01732 520 270 – confirm you are a Camden Council leaseholder and that your cover is through Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited.

• The police on 101 within 24 hours if your home is burgled or vandalised – ask for an incident number or crime report number and then call NIG after

If your home is in a block where Camden does not own the freehold, contact us for the insurance details on : 020 7974 3559 or at camdenleaseholder

The above is taken from the Camden Council’s Homeowners’ News Autumn 2021

Comments are closed.