The following letter was sent to the residents of the Curnock Estate.
To view the original document click here.
Public Realm and Transport
London Borough of Camden
Camden Town Hall
Date: 14 October 2010
Public consultation – Camden Town East
London Borough of Camden is carrying out a study to identify possible improvements to the streets and transport facilities in your local area. Camden Town east is the area in between Camden High Street, St Pancras Way, Camden Road and Crowndale Road (see map below). As a local resident or business, we would like to hear what you think could be improved to help Camden identify priorities for the area.
The Council will be holding a drop in session on Wednesday 27 October, to give you the opportunity to discuss local transport issues with Council officers. We will ask for your opinion on a wide range of issues such as:
• are their enough safe pedestrian crossings in the area?
• are vehicle speeds a problem in the area?
• can residents easily access local facilities? —~
• are there good cycle routes through the area?
• can the streets be improved to look more attractive and deter crime?
• are vehicle waiting and loading arrangements good for local businesses?
Venue: St Pancras Community Centre, 30 Camden Street, NW1 OLG
Date: Wednesday 27 October 2010
Time: 3 – 7pm
If you would like further information, please contact Matthew George in Public Realm and Transport on either 020 79748804 or email@example.com.